Looks like quite a dynamic bunch. So we have a warrior monk, an enigmatic lady mystic, and a mischievous ninja holding the spoils of a clandestine panty raid?
It was good to meet you at this year's Nan Desu Kan. Crosses are indeed very nice, aren't they? I admired your professionalism of giving me your card while I was thinking things over. I do hope you start selling prints online soon, I still love the Stained Glass Hall piece and would like to hang it on my wall.
1 comment:
Looks like quite a dynamic bunch. So we have a warrior monk, an enigmatic lady mystic, and a mischievous ninja holding the spoils of a clandestine panty raid?
It was good to meet you at this year's Nan Desu Kan. Crosses are indeed very nice, aren't they? I admired your professionalism of giving me your card while I was thinking things over. I do hope you start selling prints online soon, I still love the Stained Glass Hall piece and would like to hang it on my wall.
Post a Comment