
I didn't have any good sketches the last couple days, or there were good ones, but they are story sketches, and therefore, classified material (you can see them, but i'd hafta kill you<3.) style="font-style: italic;">most males above the age of 18 are not the demographic for my work, sorry ;^^ ...or what I ME MYSELF get all tingly about drawing...
I love to draw skinny, wiry figures that i may put in funny poses, or graceful arches, I like descriptive line that has no need of shading, less it be solid shapes of black, d/g, or l/g...I also like to dabble in simple stylized form found in such titles as dragon knights or loveless...I"M A GIRL! and I still love to experiment, and shall continue to do so and explore...but at the same time, i need to hold on to what i enjoy drawing, and develop it...since apparently... if I'm enjoying myself... you will will enjoy it as well? ( as a small extra bonus to me<3)
So anyways, i was drawing big guys and shading and stuff...but for now, i shall do my still life and develop my personal style <3
and this picture....i find is getting closer to that point.
love,
angi
2 comments:
Good for you! :)
I agree. I think it's important to concentrate on what you want.
Of course there's the delicate balance of what you want and what you need. But yeah- I don't see you wanting to draw superheros any time soon.
Post a Comment